Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending
-
Join AMC as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, whohave passed thei...
-
SITUATION REACTION TEST (SRT) In this test the candidates are issued with the booklet of containing around 60 situations to be answered i...
-
DAY 1-SCREENING TEST PART I (Intelligence Test) On the 1st Day of SSB Interview Process, You'll be called for Screening Test...
-
Entry Type: SSC Short Service Commission (Submarine-Engineering) Batch: Jan-12 Application Status: Manual Application ...
-
TAT (Thematic Appreciation Test)-I for SSB (Star SSB Magazine Practice Series) General Rules: 1. A SET OF 12 PICTURES...
Labels
Airforce
(12)
Army
(28)
CAPF
(1)
Coastguard
(3)
Direct Entry
(1)
Direct SSB
(1)
Downloads
(3)
Examination
(2)
GTO
(1)
I-TEST
(2)
JAG
(2)
Latest Notification
(42)
Navy
(23)
OTA
(1)
Police
(1)
PPDT
(2)
SRT
(5)
SSB
(17)
SSC Tech
(1)
TAT
(1)
TES
(1)
WAT
(5)
Women Entry
(4)
ZAX-NEWS
(4)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Post your Queries Here: